191000- Shawano- Including the city of Shawano 1225 AM CST Wed Dec 19 2018
Rest of the night Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. Nearly steady temperature around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Cloudy. A chance of drizzle and freezing drizzle in the morning, then a chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday night Cloudy. A chance of drizzle. Nearly steady temperature in the mid 30s. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Thursday Cloudy. A slight chance of drizzle and freezing drizzle in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the middle 20s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday and friday night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Lows around 20. Saturday through sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Lows around 20. Sunday night and monday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper teens. Highs in the upper 20s. Monday night and christmas day Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper teens. Highs in the upper 20s.
Wednesday will feature more mixed precipitation in the northwest and some light rain in portions of the Northern Plains, western Midwest and eastern Texas. Other areas will be dry. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:51PM Tue Dec 18, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.